I am a Musicalizador for Argentine Tango, living near Regensburg in Germany
I like to DJ using the traditional format in Tandas with Cortinas, selecting the Tangos from the 30s to the 50s.
- In Regensburg I mix for the Tango12-Salon (softly mixed, 1 time per month on a Friday)
- I am also DJ-ing in the south of Germany, Austria and other european countries
- Additionally I give Workshops for DJs or talks and lectures about musicality for dancers or interested people.
I like to dance social Tango guided by the codigos in traditional Milongas and at Encuentros.
- danceable music is most important for me, selected just for dancers
- the structure in Tandas with Cortinas supports the social way of dancing
- energy, compas, melodies and singers present a big variety of clear or complex offers for the dancers – I think, I like to represent this variety in my selections
- high-quality files combined with reasonable technology to enable hearing of specific tunes with an accommodating sound level
- the traditional „standard-format“ in the cycles of: 4T-4T-3V-4T-4T-3M (or 4T-4T-4V-4T-4T-3M)
- modifications of this format are possible for very short Milongas or for special events
- from town to town the preferences of the dancers can be dissimilar – this preferences and studying the dancers on the danceflor are interacting with my selections of music
- the „Epoca de Oro“ is the the fundament and the basic choice in the traditional format